Lynette is admitted into the Supreme Court of Western Australia (WA) as well as the High Court of Australia.
Lynette worked at a local firm for 17 years to the position of Senior Associate before starting up Ideal Legal Services in the bustling city of Perth to cater for the growing need and demand for legal services to the local community.
Lynette practices mainly in property law and family law. Her experience allows her to quickly identify the key issues in a case and provide sound advice. In 2013, Lynette was appointed as a Public Notary by the Supreme Court of WA.
Areas of Practice:
- Commercial Law
- Business and Residential Settlements
- Family Law
- Visa Applications
- Notarial Services
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB – Murdoch University, Perth)
- Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Western Australia (WA)
- Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court (HC) of Australia
- Registered Migration Agent of Australia
- Public Notary